Red Apple Cheese in this recipe:
Red Apple Cheese Smoked Gouda Cheese
Time: 8 min cook / 10 min prep
- 2 ounces Red Apple Cheese shredded Smoked Gouda
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 (2 ¼ inch thick) center-cut, bone-in pork chops
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, bacon, parsley, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper.
- Lay the chop flat on cutting board, and with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, going all the way to the bone, but leaving the sides intact. Stuff cheese mixture into the pocket, and close with a wooden toothpick. Brush meat with oil, and season with salt and more black pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until pork is done. Careful not to overcook.