Red Apple Cheese in this recipe:
Apple Smoked Cheddar Cheese
Time: 30 min cook / 20 min prep
- 4 corn or flour tortillas
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup guacamole
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Apple Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup refried beans
- ½ cup ham, diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup chicken, cooked and cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a pizza roller, cut triangles out of each tortilla. Spread triangles on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until tortillas are crisp.
- Arrange the tortilla chips in a pie pan or bowl hand-crafted out of aluminum foil, and then top with beans, ham or chicken, chili peppers, and onions. Add shredded cheese.
- Put the pan back into the oven until the cheese melts. Remove, and then spoon on guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.