Red Apple Cheese in this recipe:
Naturally Good Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Time: 80 min cook / 10 min prep
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Naturally Good Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400. Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut lengthwise and scoop out potato. Set aside to cool. Reserve potato shells.
- In small skillet melt butter. Add garlic, stirring occasionally.
- Mash cooled potatoes. Stir in garlic butter, NGK cheese, sour cream, cilantro, 1 Tbs. onion, salt and pepper. Mix well. Spoon into potatoes shells; place on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes and remaining onion. Add more cheese if desired.