Red Apple Cheese in this recipe:
Smoked Gouda Cheese
Time: 20 min prep
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups diced Red Apple Cheese Smoked Gouda
- 8 oz Black Forest ham, diced
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- ⅓ cup diced sour gherkin pickles
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 4 tsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 head Boston leaf lettuce, separate leaves
- Remove any leaves from cauliflower. In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch cauliflower until tender-crisp, 3 minutes. Drain and chill under cold water; drain well. Cut into florets. Place in a large bowl along with cheese, ham, onion, gherkins, and apple.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, parsley, chives, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Scrape over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat.
- Line plates with lettuce leaves. Top with salad.