Red Apple Cheese in this recipe:
Red Apple Smoked Provolone Cheese
Time: 10 min cook / 1 min prep
- 4 oz Red Apple Smoked Provolone Cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 oz prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 oz roasted red peppers
- 1 oz pesto sauce
- With the aid of a slicer or sharp knife cut very thin slices of Red Apple Smoked Provolone Cheese.
- Place sliced (very thin) prosciutto on an oven-resistant plate. Place slices of cheese directly on top of the prosciutto. Place the plate under the oven broiler until cheese has melted and begun to turn golden-brown.
- Remove the plate from the oven. Place small spoonfuls of diced roasted red peppers on top of melted cheese, and drizzle small amounts of basil pesto sauce over the surface of the cheese. Serve immediately with sliced crusty bread.