Red Apple Cheese in this recipe:
Red Apple Honey Sriracha Gouda Cheese
Time: 40 min cook / 15 min prep
Servings: 6 portions (1 quiche)
- 1 pie crust
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 6 eggs
- 4 oz Red Apple Honey Sriracha Gouda
- ½ red onion
- 2 bell peppers (multicolored)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of white pepper
- 2 oz cup white wine
- Clean and dice bell peppers and red onion. Sautee these veggies in olive oil for about 2 minutes over medium heat. Splash with white wine, allow the wine to cook off. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine eggs and heavy cream in a large bowl. Combine thoroughly using a whisk.
- Add shredded Red Apple Honey Sriracha Gouda Cheese and previously sautéed veggies to the egg mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Place quiche onto a baking sheet, and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
- To verify if done, stick a wooden toothpick through the center of the quiche. It must come out dry.
- Allow cooling before cutting. May be served hot or cold.