Red Apple Cheese in this recipe:
Screaming Dutchman Spiced Gouda Cheese
Time: 15 min cook / 5 min prep
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Screaming Dutchman Spiced Gouda
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 (14.5 oz) package tortilla chips
- In a large frying pan, brown ground beef with onion, salt, and pepper over
medium heat. Break the meat into small pieces while cooking. After the meat
is thoroughly cooked, drain off the grease.
- Arrange chips on a microwavable platter. Spread beans over the chips.
- Layer with 1/2 of the cheese, the ground beef mixture, and remaining cheese.
- Microwave on medium-high until cheese has melted. Serve immediately